Sign up. Publications Pages Publications Pages. Search my Subject Specializations: Select Users without a subscription are not able to see the full content. Inequality, Globalization, and World Politics Andrew Hurrell and Ngaire Woods Abstract Inequality is becoming an urgent issue of world politics at the end of the twentieth century.
- The Globalization of World Politics: An Introduction to International Relations.
- Anaesthesia, Pain, Intensive Care and Emergency Medicine — A.P.I.C.E.: Proceedings of the 13th Postgraduate Course in Critical Care Medicine Trieste, Italy — November 18–21, 1998;
- Inequality, Globalization, and World Politics.
More Inequality is becoming an urgent issue of world politics at the end of the twentieth century. Authors Affiliations are at time of print publication.
The Globalization of World Politics
Print Save Cite Email Share. Show Summary Details.
- Gluten-Free 101!
- Suzan-Lori Parks: A Casebook (Casebooks on Modern Dramatists).
- Verification, Model Checking, and Abstract Interpretation: 9th International Conference, VMCAI 2008, San Francisco, USA, January 7-9, 2008. Proceedings.
- Surgery for cochlear and other auditory implants.
Globalization of Politics
Oxford University Press. This article about a book on international relations is a stub.
talegsiade.tk You can help Wikipedia by expanding it. This article about a book on globalization is a stub.
He has published morethan twenty books and over a hundred articles on aspects of strategic studies, nuclear history and international relations. Gray Oxford: Oxford University Press, He was President of Universities UK from to He is the author or editor ofseventeen books, the most recent of which are edited with Tim Dunne and Milja Kurki , International Relations Theories: Discipline and Diversity Oxford University Press, 2nd edn, , and edited with Tim Dunne and Amelia Hadfield , Foreign Policy: Theories, Actors, Cases Oxford UniversityPress, 2nd edition , and of some academic papers and chapters in major international journals and edited collections.